Combining the strength of an international presence and local know-how
In Finland, BNP Paribas offers corporates, institutions and public-sector clients a wide range of services from daily banking to value-added products and sophisticated investment banking solutions.
Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) in Finland is present through the following activities:
- Corporate & Institutional Client Coverage
- M&A Advisory and Equity Capital Markets
- Fixed Income Derivatives and Capital Markets
- Equity and Commodity Derivatives
- Structured and Leveraged Financing
- ALM Treasury – Trading & Client Sales Activity
- Global Supply Chain Management and Trade Finance
- International Cash Management
Alfred Berg is an autonomous Nordic asset manager and a company within BNP Paribas Investment Partners, the dedicated asset management business line of BNP Paribas.
It operates in four Nordic countries from offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Oslo. As a part of BNP Paribas Investment Partners, it combines local expertise and presence with a global network of investment specialists and solutions.
Its range of investment solutions spans the market cap and style spectrum, reaching from regional, global equity and fixed income strategies to multi-asset products. In addition to Alfred Berg’s own extensive range of investment solutions, it is the sole distributor of BNP Paribas Investment Partners’ investment products and services in the Nordic countries.